Careers at First Nebraska Bank provide competitive compensation and benefits, an excellent work environment, and opportunities for improvement and advancement.
Video Teller/Customer Relationship Specialist ( Read More )
This position will provide outstanding customer service to bank clients using First Nebraska Bank’s interactive teller machines. This position requires individuals who enjoy people and technology. Primary responsibilities include handling routine financial transactions and assisting customers with ongoing account support. Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing accurate information, building rapport and processing all transactions as efficiently as possible
- Conducts video face-to-face conversations with clients as they conduct bank transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, account transfers, advances, loan payments, etc.
- Answers bank telephones and directs customer inquiries to the proper personnel, and follows up with customer inquiries if needed
- Assists with online banking and mobile banking inquiries
- Promotes bank products and services by identifying and communicating opportunities to customers
- Treats all transactions with complete confidentiality
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
- Complies with all Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money-laundering regulations, as well as bank policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Service/retail industry, customer service and/or banking experience preferred
- Portray a professional appearance and demeanor to customers at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturday mornings
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention-to-detail skills
- Proficient computer literacy, with knowledge of Windows-based computer software
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with on-screen customer interaction
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit
- The employee will constantly use an interactive teller machine and other office equipment inside an office building
(Job posted 1/2/2018)
To apply, please see our Application Information section.
FNB Job Application
For all job opportunities, candidates should complete an Application and send to Carol Nielsen.
First Nebraska Bank
Attn: Carol Nielsen
PO Box 315
Valley, NE 68064