Careers at First Nebraska Bank provide competitive compensation and benefits, an excellent work environment, and opportunities for improvement and advancement.
Valley – Universal Banker ( Read More )
Provides high quality customer service by meeting the needs of customers in an efficient and friendly manner while both servicing transactions and handling needs assessment and new account opening.
- Acts as the customers’ first point of contact with the Bank, by serving the customers’ total financial service needs by recognizing and uncovering opportunities and contributing directly to the success of the branch.
- Responsible for a broad range of basic to moderate activities in the branch including new account sales, customer servicing and referral generation.
- Process transactions: deposits & loan transactions, account transfers, money orders, and cashier checks, etc. accurately and according to established guidelines.
- Supports the Bank’s sales objectives and campaigns by selling and cross-selling Bank products.
- Assists the branch management with day-to-day transactions (including but not limited to approving transactions,
preparing reports, etc.)
- Opens and maintains accounts offered by the Bank.
- Educate customers on the use of interactive teller machines, online banking and mobile banking.
- Actively promotes the branch office by making sales calls, assisting in outreach events and community involvement.
- Treat all transactions with complete confidentiality.
- Verifies customer information by following the bank’s Customer Information Program, Customer Due Diligence, and USA Patriot Act according to FNB BSA policies.
- Additional related duties may be assigned as appropriate for the branch.
- Comply with all Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering regulations, bank policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Relationship building, collaboration and teamwork – plus – Problem Solving skills.
- Understands basic knowledge of bank deposits, lending products, credit products, and services to open accounts or refer customer to specialist team member(s).
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Proficient computer literacy with knowledge of windows-based computer software.
- Bilingual – desired.
- High school diploma or GED
- Years of functional/professional experience – typically have 1-3 years of prior teller or personal banking experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to stand and /or sit for extended periods of time.
First Nebraska Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.
(Job posted 2/14/2019)
To apply, please see our Application Information section.
FNB Job Application
FNB Credit Report Disclosure
For all job opportunities, candidates should complete an Application and send to Carol Nielsen.
First Nebraska Bank
Attn: Carol Nielsen
PO Box 315
Valley, NE 68064